RP - Ropes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the 1920 catalog (so no nylon)
- RP-1 Manilla, 5/16" tensile 1000 Lbs.
- RP-2 Marlin, 1/16" 2-ply tarred, tensile 70 lbs.
- RP-3 Sash cord, No. 5, Olive-Drab, braided cotton, No.12 yarn, 5-32" Dia.
- RP-4 ?
- RP-5 Sash cord, No. 6, olive drab color
- RP-6 No. 36 braided linin cord, impregnated with tar and condensate, for attaching trailing antenna.
- RP-7 ?
- RP-8 cable, stranded, galvinized steel, 6-wire twisted, used to support 4 lanterns for EE-36
- RP-9 Manilla 1/4" 12-feet long for tent TN-1
- RP-10 measuring, 36-feet long for laying out stakes around antenna mast
- RP-11 braided, strength 70 to 80 Lbs. treated with insulating compound.
- RP-13, Twine