BA–4.—This battery consists of a single cell, being one of the cells in BA–1 or BA-3. Thus it is 3 inches long and 1-1/4 inches in diameter, and its weight is 4 ounces or 0.25 pound. It has an open circuit voltage of 1.55 volts, an internal resistance of between 0.15 and 0.2 ohms, a shelf life of 6 months, and a service life which depends entirely on its use
- SCR-54 and SCR-54—A. Radio receiving set.
- SCR-60 and SCR-60—C. Wavemeter.
- SCR-61. Wavemeter.
- SCR-78 and SCR-78—A. Tank radiotelegraph set.
- SCR-79 and SCR-79–A. Radiotelegraph set.
- SCR-96. Wavemeter.
- SCR-99. Radiotelegraph set.
- SCR-111. Wavemeter.
- SCR-125 and 125–A. Wavemeter.
- SCR-128. Wavemeter.
- Training Pamphlet no.7 Primary Batteries Jun., 1922 W.D.D. NO. 1112