The WE-233 radio telephone equipment is a VHF communication unit designed for aircraft use in the 140 to 144 Mc band. It is intended for two-way radio-telephone communication between airplanes and from airplanes to ground stations. It also provides an interphone system for the pilots.
- DY-9 or DY-10
- MT-101/ARC-4 Mounting for RT-19
- MT-80/ARC-5(2) Mountings for C-51 and J-23
- AN 08-10-245.
- Handbook of MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- AN/ARC-4, AN.ARC-4X and 233A
- Airborne Radio Equipments
- Maintenance Instructions
- 24 February 1944
- NOTE: Incomplete but schematics and technical details are included