BA–3.—This battery is made up of three cells connected end to end in series and contained in a cardboard tube. The individual cells and the method of assembly are the same as in BA-1. The over-all dimensions of the battery are about 9-1/4 inches long and 1-5/16 inches in diameter. Its weight is slightly more than 13 ounces, or 0.83 pound. It has an open-circuit voltage of 4.6 volts, an internal resistance of between 0.45 and 0.6 ohms, a short-circuit current of nearly 10 amperes, a shelf life of 6 months, and a service life which depends entirely on its use.
- SCR-57 and SCR-57—A. Airplane interphone.
- SCR-59 and SCR-59-A. Airplane radio receiving set.
- SCR-60. Wavemeter.
- SCR-68. Airplane radiotelephone set.
- SCR-73. Airplane radiotelegraph set.
- SCR-75. Airplane radio receiving set
- Training Pamphlet no.7 Primary Batteries Jun., 1922 W.D.D. NO. 1112